Join Smartcall VSP2
Buy an Everday-ta bundle
Everyday-ta Terms and Conditions
1. The Everyday-ta promotion will run during the period of the 16th of September 2021 to the 16th of January 2022.
2. Everyday-ta bundles are available to Prepaid and Hybrid customers.
3. Everyday-ta bundles are not available to Contract Customers.
4. Customers will be presented with different single purchase recurring offers (pay upfront offers) depending on their activation date.
5. The offers below will only be presented to new prepaid customers who have been active on the Vodacom network for ≤ 30 days:
|Daily Anytime Data||Once-off Night Owl Data
(12am – 5am)
|5GB||175MB valid for
|2.5GB valid for
|15GB||250MB valid for
|7.5GB valid for
|30GB||500MB valid for
|15GB valid for
|60GB||1GB valid for
|30GB valid for
6. Night Owl data bundles can only be used between midnight 00:00 and 5:00am on any day of the week.
7. The Night Owl data bundle allocation is once-off.
8. Everyday-ta bundles are LTE bundles, with 3G fall-back.
9. The first of the daily bundle allocations will be loaded on the date of purchase of the bundle. Customers will receive an SMS confirming the allocation of the Everyday-ta bundles.
10. All unused bundles will expire every day at 23:59 on the day of allocation.
11. Data Transfer is available on Everyday-ta bundles. The transfer is applicable on the data allocated for a particular day –once-off. Data Transfer rules apply.
12. Data Rollover does not apply to Everyday-ta bundles.
13. It is possible to purchase other additional once-off bundles when an Everyday-ta bundle is active.
14. It is possible to purchase an Everyday-ta bundle, and concurrently opt-in to a recurring data bundle.
15. Bundles with the shortest validity will be consumed first, with the exception of URL bundles which will be consumed on the specific URL stated upon purchase e.g. a YouTube bundle.
16. Data limit lock rules apply.
17. When a customer migrates from Prepaid/Hybrid to Post-paid the customer will forfeit the Everyday-ta bundles.
18. When a customer migrates between Prepaid and Hybrid or within Prepaid and Hybrid plans customer will keep the Everyday-ta bundle.
19. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use.
20. Vodacom reserves the right to limit the Service in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
21. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service in order to prevent a catastrophic impact on the network.
22. While Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavors to provide the Service, it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network.
23. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service with reasonable notice.
24. Vodacom reserves the right to change and/ or expand on these terms and conditions and will provide reasonable notice of any material changes prior to such change as and when the circumstances permit.