Join Smartcall VSP2
Buy an Everday-ta bundle
- The Everyday-ta promotion will run during the period of the 19th of March 2022 to the 30th of June 2022.
- Everyday-ta bundles are available to Prepaid and Hybrid customers.
- Everyday-ta bundles are not available to Contract Customers.
- Customers will be presented with different single purchase recurring offers (pay upfront offers) depending on their activation date.
- The offers below will only be presented to new prepaid customers who have been active on the Vodacom network for less than or equal to 30 days:
175MB daily + 2.6GB Night Owl for 14 days at R49
250MB daily + 7.5GB Night Owl for 30 days at R99
500MB daily + 15GB Night Owl for 30 days at R169
1GB daily + 30GB Night Owl for 30 days at R299
2GB Once Off + 2GB Night Owl Once Off for 14 days at R49
5GB Once Off + 5GB Night Owl Once Off for 30 days at R99
- Night Owl data bundles can only be used between midnight 00:00 and 5:00am on any day of the week.
- The Night Owl data bundle allocation is once-off.
- Everyday-ta bundles are LTE bundles, with 3G fall-back.
- The first of the daily bundle allocations will be loaded on the date of purchase of the bundle. Customers will receive an SMS confirming the allocation of the Everyday-ta bundles.
- All unused bundles will expire every day at 23:59 on the day of allocation.
- Data Transfer is available on Everyday-ta bundles. The transfer is applicable on the data allocated for a particular day âonce-off. Data Transfer rules apply.
- Data Rollover does not apply to Everyday-ta bundles.
- It is possible to purchase other additional once-off bundles when an Everyday-ta bundle is active.
- It is possible to purchase an Everyday-ta bundle, and concurrently opt-in to a recurring data bundle.
- Bundles with the shortest validity will be consumed first, with the exception of URL bundles which will be consumed on the specific URL stated upon purchase e.g. a YouTube bundle.
- Data limit lock rules apply.
- When a customer migrates from Prepaid/Hybrid to Post-paid the customer will forfeit the Everyday-ta bundles.
- When a customer migrates between Prepaid and Hybrid or within Prepaid and Hybrid plans customer will keep the Everyday-ta bundle.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use.
- Vodacom reserves the right to limit the Service in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
- Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service in order to prevent a catastrophic impact on the network.
- While Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service with reasonable notice.
- Vodacom reserves the right to change and/ or expand on these terms and conditions and will provide reasonable notice of any material changes prior to such change as and when the circumstances permit.